As we shift faster towards digitalization, websites are fast becoming an indispensable asset for businesses. It serves as a crucial touchpoint and the face of your brand. As such, you must make sure your website is up-to-date. If the performance or quality of your site is underwhelming, you might want to consider a redesign. A website redesign is a detailed revamping of your site. It may include a content update, layout makeover, or navigation optimization.
As a website redesign requires resources, business owners must conduct a thorough evaluation if it is the best option for their company. Reasons may vary. The most common reasons include rebranding, increasing traffic, and adding functionality. Furthermore, your reasons will determine the scope of your website redesign. If your company changes branding, a simple layout makeover might suffice. However, if you change your business strategy, you might want to implement a content management system. This will improve functionality and add more customization options.
- Pro Tip #1: Always consult with a professional provider of Custom Website Design in Toronto, Canada, to know which strategies to take for a successful website redesign.
Not sure if a website redesign is the best option for your company this 2022? To help you decide, we at smbclick.com have listed below the top signs that indicate your current site needs a revamp:
- Your current website is something you are not proud of.
- The website looks and feels old.
- It isn’t mobile-friendly.
- The number of your mobile visitors is dropping.
- Your current website is Flash-based.
- You recently rebranded your business.
- The website is not reflecting your business growth.
- It is not optimized for search engines.
- It doesn’t have a clearly defined content marketing strategy.
- The current website is giving your customers a bad experience.
- Your leads aren’t flowing anymore.
- You want to make your website more secure.
- Pro Tip #2: Investing in optimizing your website with the help of experts in Search Engine Optimization in Canada can contribute to the growth of your website. It allows your target market to search you faster, thus, promoting organic clicks.
A well-designed website is one of the most effective marketing tools you have at your disposal. Make the most of it by keeping it updated and easy to use. When you feel your website is not performing well anymore, you must consider a website redesign. It may take time, money, and effort. But, it will be a great investment that can assure your online success.
- Pro Tip #3: If you want to widen your scope, you can avail of social media management services. This will help you manage your social media accounts and ensure engaging and relevant content while reaching a broader market online.